Playoff Hopes

If it not specific to a certain category, put it here.
markg
Commander-in-Chief
Commander-in-Chief

Playoff Hopes

Post by markg » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:08 pm

They had the best record last year and were bounced by the last wild card. Health is not too shabby, so maybe if the 'Boys sneak in as the last wild card they surprise with a rested Zeke.

All I know is they need to do some receiver retooling regardless. To me, Williams has been as valuable as Dez for much of the season.

P.S. Have you seen the Dan Bailey milk carton? Definitely missing in action last week. :gentleman:
The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet.The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

coolnerd
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Playoff Hopes

Post by coolnerd » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:14 pm

Odds of making it in are surprisingly good IF they can go 10-6. I can easily see Atlanta losing 2/3 and Green Bay and Detroit losing 1/3. Go Panthers, Vikings, and Saints!

sandyf
Sigmund Freud
Sigmund Freud

Post by sandyf » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:55 am

I believe we have like a 9 percent chance to make the playoffs but it is all for not if we do not beat Oakland. Need Dak to come up big this game.

A twinge of not knowing who to root for when Carolina faces Green Bay, probably should root for Carolina this week along with Tampa Bay, Bears and Rams. Geez, hate rooting for other teams, but we really need at least one or two of those to win to improve chances.

At least we are making it interesting. Have to agree that if we win out and sneak in then I like our chances in the playoffs even though no home games.
Cowboys Fan for over 45 years.
\"Cherish one's friends for in the end that is all one has! Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ...holy sh!t...what a ride!\"

John
Site Man-at-Arms
Site Man-at-Arms

Post by John » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:11 am

NFL network are saying Dallas odds are very good to get to playoffs if we win out. The other teams that are competing for the wildcard spot, they say are unlikely to win out.
"I'm Batman!"