Dallas 1st Round Selection Ezekiel Elliott

Discuss your favorite players you would like for the Dallas Cowboys in the upcoming Draft.
RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Dallas 1st Round Selection Ezekiel Elliott

Post by RAIDERRED » Sun May 01, 2016 11:04 am

#ZEKEMODE
"He's a humble kid," notes Brown. "He's a very intelligent kid. He talks about a lot of things other than football. He's interested in a lot of things other than football. But he wants to be the greatest to put on pads, so I'm going to help him get there."

John
Site Man-at-Arms
Site Man-at-Arms

Post by John » Sun May 01, 2016 2:07 pm

That was a fun watch. What a great kid.

34? How do you feel now? Come on man! Sound off! Get happy! :biggrin:
"I'm Batman!"

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Sun May 01, 2016 8:06 pm

The scouting report on Elliott is that he's a "complete back". For most fans, that means that he can catch the ball as well as run. But for Brown, there's a lot more to being "a complete back" than running and catching.
"One of things we talk about in our running backs room is, 'who are you without the ball?' And he's one of the best I've ever seen without the ball. His pass protection is very, very good. He's where he is supposed to be on pass routes, where he can open up someone behind him. So he understands the passing game. Obviously he's going to block for other guys in the run game. He's going to do everything necessary for him to be a complete football player, and that's what separated him from everybody else."
SportsDay
#ZEKEMODE
"He's a humble kid," notes Brown. "He's a very intelligent kid. He talks about a lot of things other than football. He's interested in a lot of things other than football. But he wants to be the greatest to put on pads, so I'm going to help him get there."

Fairweather
All-Pro
All-Pro

Post by Fairweather » Mon May 02, 2016 5:49 pm

:thbravo:
I Am Ironman. The Suit And I Are One.