DEs that will most likely be the guys we rate

Discuss your favorite players you would like for the Dallas Cowboys in the upcoming Draft.
sandyf
Sigmund Freud
Sigmund Freud

DEs that will most likely be the guys we rate

Post by sandyf » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:44 pm

If you go by the PSparq report, you will see over the last few years how Dallas rates their choices on the DE and DT. Based on that information for 2017 and not including guys we will have no chance at i.e. Garrett and Solomon, this is the order I believe Dallas will have them rated.

Jordan Willis DE Kansas State rated early 2nd through 3rd round
Trey Henderson DE Florida Atlantic rated late 3rd through 4th round
Derek Rivers DE Youngstown State rated mid 3th through 4th round
Daeshon Hall DE Texas A&M rated late 4th through 5th round
Tarrell Basham DE/OLB Ohio rated late 2nd through 4th round
T.J. Watt DE/OLB Wisconsin rated early 2nd through 3rd round (some even late 1st)

Willis would seem like the guy but believe they could pass at 28 and hope he is there at 60. Believe that Henderson and Rivers will most likely be around in the 4th round as small school guys normally fall a round or two if not taken in the first 45. Same could go for Basham. Hall, I believe will be there in the 4th and maybe even as late as the 6th. Watt, from the report, would be a B guy but I see him as a 2nd round guy regardless.
Cowboys Fan for over 45 years.
\"Cherish one's friends for in the end that is all one has! Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ...holy sh!t...what a ride!\"

sandyf
Sigmund Freud
Sigmund Freud

Re: DEs that will most likely be the guys we rate

Post by sandyf » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:40 am

Not sure if entirely correct or not but with all the so-called experts having us taking Harris or Peppers at 28, yet we only sent a scout to each pro day and not McClay or Garrett. And as far as I know, neither is schedule for a Dallas visit as of yet.

Ones that I am fairly certain that are coming in for a visit, based on news reports/scouts/others

Jordan Willis DE
Marlon Humphrey CB
Chidobe Awuzie CB
Cam Robinson OT
Fabian Moreau CB
Adam Shahleen TE
Jake Butt TE
Trey Henderson DE
Daeshon Hall DE
T.J. Watt DE

Know they have spoken with others at combine and pro days. Not sure who will be there for Dallas days which are area guys that went to high school and/or college locally.
Cowboys Fan for over 45 years.
\"Cherish one's friends for in the end that is all one has! Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ...holy sh!t...what a ride!\"