Draft Day Two # 60 & 92

Discuss your favorite players you would like for the Dallas Cowboys in the upcoming Draft.
sport56
Veteran
Veteran

Draft Day Two # 60 & 92

Post by sport56 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:46 am

BPA CBs & SSs but who's on the board?

Any trades tonight? Probably not. I thought we'd trade out of 28 based on all of the talent still on the board. As it turns out the trade down happened with the next pick, 29, with the Browns swapping with the Packers (29 for 33 & 108 - 1st pick of the 4th round).

In the 2nd, if still there, I'd take either of the Gator CBs or maybe Budda Baker, S, Washington or Marcus Williams, S, Utah.

In the 3rd I like Jordan Legett, TE, Clemson or Shaquill Griffin, CB, Cent. Fla.

sandyf
Sigmund Freud
Sigmund Freud

Re: Draft Day Two # 60 & 92

Post by sandyf » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:40 am

Wouldn't be surprised to see Dallas pull off a trade today to pick up an extra 3rd or two. Could mean giving up next year's 2nd but might be worth it depending on who is falling. QBs probably still making a difference today with 2 or 3 going in the second with most likely 4 to 7 linemen going in the second.

Believe Dallas has about 25 guys they are really looking at in the second and third rounds and hoping to come away with 3 of them at least. If they can swing a trade then I would look for 2 CBs, 1 S and 1 TE or WR.

My ideal today would be.

Chidobe Awuzie CB Colorado
Fabian Moreau CB UCLA
Adam Shaheen TE Ashland
Justin Evans S Texas A&M
Cowboys Fan for over 45 years.
\"Cherish one's friends for in the end that is all one has! Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ...holy sh!t...what a ride!\"

markg
Commander-in-Chief
Commander-in-Chief

Re: Draft Day Two # 60 & 92

Post by markg » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:25 am

You hit on Awuzie. I think he's going to be a stud and the word is he can play safety, too, as he's a great tackler. So, day 3 don't be surprised if Dallas drafts another pure cornerback.
The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet.The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.