2015 Draft Watch List

sandyf
Sigmund Freud
Sigmund Freud

Re: 2015 Draft Watch List

Post by sandyf » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:44 am

Hau'oli Kikana - OLB/DE Washington 6'3" 246 - Seems Dallas has an interest in him. Definitely a JG kind of guy that works hard, stays after practice, and is a quick type player. Has a knack of getting to the QB and very good in pursuit. A bit undersized for a DE but has played at 270. Has been a OLB this last year but previously played at DE. Has played both LDE and RDE. Suspected to go in the 2nd or 3rd rounds.

T.J. Cummings OT Pittsburgh 6'5" 307 - Another JG kind of guy. Hard worker, plays hard, practice hard, good athlete, quick, very good run blocker. He's a guy that is expected to go high (top 20) in the 1st round so if he fell to 27, wouldn't surprise me to see him as a top guy on our board.

Note:Know many of us want to go mainly defense in the 1st few rounds but free agency and who is available in the draft will probably gear to what is BPA. If a guy like Cummings is the BPA by a long shot over 2nd tier DT, CB and/or DE then I don't believe we would hesitate taking another OL guy in the 1st. Questions need to be answered about Free and Parnell and I know we believe that one or both will/could be resigned but as much as I don't want to see it, Martin could be moved to RT if we don't.
Cowboys Fan for over 45 years.
\"Cherish one's friends for in the end that is all one has! Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ...holy sh!t...what a ride!\"

rodg12
Team Captain
Team Captain

Re: 2015 Draft Watch List

Post by rodg12 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:20 am

My boy (John's and Narc's too) Carl Davis is showing out at the Senior Bowl. Dominating the line of scrimmage and being billed as unblockable. We all saw the success we had with Anthony Hitchens this year. Davis is cut from the same cloth. RKG with great talent. An interesting name to keep an eye on for our first round pick.

http://www.packers.com/news-and-events/ ... 37b22b63f8
Do your damnedest in an ostentatious manner all the time.
-George S. Patton

J Rod