2015 Prospect Visits Wrap - Defense

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

2015 Prospect Visits Wrap - Defense

Post by RAIDERRED » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:44 pm

#ZEKEMODE
"He's a humble kid," notes Brown. "He's a very intelligent kid. He talks about a lot of things other than football. He's interested in a lot of things other than football. But he wants to be the greatest to put on pads, so I'm going to help him get there."

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: 2015 Prospect Visits Wrap - Defense

Post by RAIDERRED » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:57 am

In the Draft discussion forum....Feel free to add info to already made prospect pages.
Also feel free to make pages of those that haven't been made. I will link them as I see them.
#ZEKEMODE
"He's a humble kid," notes Brown. "He's a very intelligent kid. He talks about a lot of things other than football. He's interested in a lot of things other than football. But he wants to be the greatest to put on pads, so I'm going to help him get there."

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:44 pm

Defense is now ready.
#ZEKEMODE

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:30 am

Octavio Gonzáles, DE Universidad de Nuevo Leon
England, Mexico. We travel the globe to find talent.

This guy looks the part. Can't seem to find any report on him yet though.
#ZEKEMODE