2. Amari Cooper
3. Dante Fowler
6. Brandon Scherff
7. Kevin White
8. Devante Parker
9. Danny Shelton
10. Todd Gurley
11. Melvin gordon
12. Malcolm Brown
13. Bud Dupree
14. Breshard Perryman
15. Shane Ray
16. Vic Beasley
17. Arik Armstead
18. Phillip Dorsett
19. Jaelen Strong
20. Cam Erving
21. Marcus Peters
22. Trae Wayans
24. Randy Gregory
25. Nelson Agholor................I had to type these in.
26. *Andrus Peat, OT, Stanford
27. *Ereck Flowers, OT, Miami (Fla)
28. Byron Jones, CB, Connecticut
29. Eric Rowe, S, Utah
30. Cedric Ogbuehi, OT, Texas A&M
31. Damarious Randall, S, Arizona St.
32. *Eddie Goldman, DT, Florida St.
33. *Landon Collins, S, Alabama
34. Preston Smith, DE, Mississippi St.
35. Carl Davis, DT, Iowa
36. *Jalen Collins, CB, LSU
37. *Tevin Coleman, RB, Indiana
38. Trey Flowers, DE, Arkansas
39. Laken Tomlinson, OG, Duke
40. *Devin Funchess, WR, Michigan
41. Eric Kendricks, ILB, UCLA
42. La'el Collins, OT, LSU
43. Jake Fisher, OT, Oregon
44. Devin Smith, WR, Ohio St.
45. *D.J. Humphries, OT, Florida
46. *Eli Harold, DE, Virginia
47. Senquez Golson, CB, Mississippi
48. Denzel Perryman, ILB, Miami (Fla)
49. **Maxx Williams, TE, Minnesota
50. T.J. Clemmings, OT, Pitt
This is a range where it's hard to be surprised if any of these guys end up in Round 1. If you polled teams you'd have a range of players up to about 50 that have first-round grades on them. More recent risers in this group have been Randall and Golson, both playmakers in different ways in the secondary.
51. Owamagbe Odighizuwa, DE, UCLA
52. *Shaq Thompson, OLB, Washington
53. Clive Walford, TE, Miami (Fla)
54. Grady Jarrett, DT, Clemson
55. A.J. Cann, OG, South Carolina
56. D'Joun Smith, CB, Florida Atlantic
57. Stephone Anthony, ILB, Clemson
58. Tyler Lockett, WR, Kansas St.
59. Tre Jackson, OG, Florida St.
60. Quinten Rollins, CB, Miami (Ohio)
61. *Mario Edwards, DE, Florida St.
62. *Donovan Smith, OT, Penn St.
63. JaCorey Shepherd, CB, Kansas
64. **Jordan Phillips, DT, Oklahoma
65. *Benardrick McKinney, ILB, Mississippi St.
66. Ameer Abdullah, RB, Nebraska
67. *Xavier Cooper, DT, Washington St.
68. *Duke Johnson, RB, Miami (Fla)
69. Paul Dawson, OLB, TCU
70. *Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, Missouri/Oklahoma
71. Hau'oli Kikaha, OLB, Washington
72. Michael Bennett, DT, Ohio St.
73. Jake Ryan, ILB, Michigan
74. *T.J. Yeldon, RB, Alabama
75. Ali Marpet, OG, Hobart
Some of the top sleepers in the whole draft are right here, guys that won't go in Round 1 but if they became really good (and early) it wouldn't surprise me. Jarrett, Lockett, Rollins, Abdullah and Bennett certainly jump out.
76. Nate Orchard, DE, Utah
77. *P.J. Williams, CB, Florida St.
78. Jeremy Langford, RB, Michigan St.
79. *Alex Carter, CB, Stanford
80. John Miller, OG, Louisville
81. Garrett Grayson, QB, Colorado St.
82. Bryce Petty, QB, Baylor
83. Hroniss Grasu, C, Oregon
84. *Jay Ajayi, RB, Boise St.
85. Marcus Hardison, DT, Arizona St.
86. Ty Sambrailo, OT, Colorado St.
87. Steven Nelson, CB, Oregon St.
88. Lorenzo Mauldin, OLB, Louisville
89. David Johnson, RB, No. Iowa
90. *Brett Hundley, QB, UCLA
91. Sean Mannion, QB, Oregon St.
92. Jeff Heuerman, TE, Ohio St.
93. **Darius Philon, DT, Arkansas
94. Henry Anderson, DE, Stanford
95. *Kwon Alexander, OLB, LSU
96. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon
97. Craig Mager, CB, Texas St.
98. Daryl Williams, OT, Oklahoma
99. Justin Hardy, WR, East Carolina
100. Tre McBride, WR, William & Mary
Obviously a notable group as this is where you see the second wave of quarterback options, with Grayson, Petty, Hundley and Mannion all here. I think it's possible they come off the board in that order, but I could see the first two names flipped.
101. Blake Bell, TE, Oklahoma
102. Rashad Greene, WR, Florida St.
103. Tye Smith, CB, Towson
104. Za'Darius Smith, DE, Kentucky
105. *Danielle Hunter, DE, LSU
106. Markus Golden, DE, Missouri
107. *Charles Gaines, CB, Louisville
108. **Max Valles, DE, Virginia
109. Davis Tull, DE, UT-Chattanooga
110. *Matt Jones, RB, Florida
111. Jordan Hicks, OLB, Texas
112. Jamison Crowder, WR, Duke
113. Gabe Wright, DT, Auburn
114. Dezmin Lewis, WR, Central Arkansas
115. Derron Smith, S, Fresno St.
116. *Christian Covington, DT, Rice
117. Mario Alford, WR, West Virginia
118. Derrick Lott, DT, UT-Chattanooga
119. Ramik Wilson, ILB, Georgia
120. *Rakeem Nunez-Roches, DT, So. Mississippi
121. Titus Davis, WR, Central Michigan
122. *Tyler Kroft, TE, Rutgers
123. Tony Lippett, WR, Michigan St.
124. Jaquiski Tartt, S, Samford
125. *James Sample, S, Louisville
This is a group where you see some big-time athletes but questions about consistency and production. While the grades here reflect a higher likelihood of landing in Rounds 3-4, there are some players here I can see landing in Round 2 pretty easily. Again, these are my rankings, not predictions.
126. Ty Montgomery, WR, Stanford
127. *Sammie Coates, WR, Auburn
128. David Cobb, RB, Minnesota
129. Jalston Fowler, FB, Alabama
130. *Ronald Darby, CB, Florida St.
131. Adrian Amos, CB, Penn St,.
132. Tray Walker, CB, Texas Southern
133. Damien Wilson, ILB, Minnesota
134. Tyeler Davison, DT, Fresno St.
135. Nick Marshall, CB, Auburn
136. Leterrius Walton, DT, Central Michigan
137. *Lorenzo Doss, CB, Tulane
138. Josh Shaw, CB, USC
139. Chris Conley, WR, Georgia
140. *Stefon Diggs, WR, Maryland
141. Anthony Harris, S, Virginia
142. Darren Waller, WR, Georgia Tech
143. Shaq Mason, OG, Georgia Tech
144. Hayes Pullard, ILB, USC
145. Antwan Goodley, WR, Baylor
146. Ryan Delaire, DE, Towson
147. Kevin White, CB, TCU
148. Troy Hill, CB, Oregon
149. Donatella Luckett, WR, Harding
150. Louis Trinca-Pasat, DT, Iowa
This group stands out for some serious upside potential among the cornerbacks listed. Walker, Marshall, Shaw, White and Hill all have major upside if it all comes together.
151. Bobby McCain, CB, Memphis
152. Ibraheim Campbell, S, Northwestern
153. *Mike Davis, RB, South Carolina
154. Angelo Blackson, DT, Auburn
155. Terrell Watson, RB, Azusa-Pacific
156. *Deion Barnes, DE, Penn St.
157. Martrell Spaight, OLB, Arkansas
158. Bryce Hager, ILB, Baylor
159. Anthony Chickillo, DE, Miami (Fla)
160. Xavier Williams, DT, No. Iowa
161. Ben Heeney, ILB, Kansas
162. Kyle Emanuel, OLB, North Dakota St.
163. Kenny Bell, WR, Nebraska
164. Da'Ron Brown, WR, No. Illinois
165. Zack Hodges, OLB, Harvard
166. Kaelin Clay, WR, Utah
167. Joey Mbu, DT, Houston
168. Edmond Robinson, OLB, Newberry
169. Cameron Artis-Payne, RB, Auburn
170. B.J. Dubose, DE, Louisville
171. Deon Simon, DT, Northwestern St. (LA)
172. Jamil Douglas, OG, Arizona St.
173. Josh Harper, WR, Fresno St.
174. Mitch Morse, G, Missouri
175. Jordan Richards, S, Stanford
My top return prospect is in this range (Clay) and there are some rising wide receivers here. It wouldn't shock me if Heeney is a first-year starter at some point.
176. Nick O'Leary, TE, Florida St.
177. Tony Washington, DE, Oregon
178. Ben Koyack, TE, Notre Dame
179. Karlos Williams, RB, Florida St.
180. Mark Glowinski, OG, West Virginia
181. Frank Clark, DE, Michigan
182. Max Garcia, C, Florida
183. Rannell Hall, WR, Central Florida
184. Tyrus Thompson, OT, Oklahoma
185. Taiwan Jones, ILB, Michigan St.
186. Vince Mayle, WR, Washington St.
187. **Jacoby Glenn, CB, Central Florida
188. Jon Feliciano, OG, Miami (Fla)
189. Reese Dismukes, C, Auburn
190. Mike Hull, ILB, Penn St.
191. Julian Wilson, CB, Oklahoma
192. B.J. Finney, C, Kansas St.
193. Obum Gwacham, DE, Oregon St.
194. Quandre Diggs, CB, Texas
195. Detrick Bonner, S, Virginia Tech
196. Imoan Claiborne, CB, Northwestern St. (LA)
197. Terrence Magee, RB, LSU
198. Bryce Callahan, CB, Rice
199. Mike Reilly, DE, William & Mary
200. Devante Davis, WR, UNLV
A couple of interesting tight end options at the top of this group, and then you have some interior offensive linemen who could be playing early.
201. Quinton Spain, OG, West Virginia
202. MyCole Pruitt, TE, So. Illinois
203. Shaq Riddick, OLB, West Virginia
204. Lynden Trail, DE, Norfolk St.
205. Amarlo Herrera, ILB, Georgia
206. Doran Grant, CB, Ohio St.
207. Austin Shepherd, OT, Alabama
208. Jordan Taylor, WR, Rice
209. Cody Riggs, CB, Notre Dame
210. Corey Robinson, OT, South Carolina
211. Nick Boyle, TE, Delaware
212. *Jeremiah Poutasi, OG, Utah
213. *Chris Harper, WR, California
214. Dean Marlowe, S, James Madison
215. Rob Havenstein, OT, Wisconsin
216. Justin Coleman, CB, Tennessee
217. Deiontrez Mount, OLB, Louisville
218. Darryl Roberts, CB, Marshall
219. Kurtis Drummond, S, Michigan St.
220. Alani Fua, OLB, BYU
221. *Javorius "Buck" Allen, RB, USC
222. Sean Donnelly, OT, Tulane
223. Zack Wagenmann, DE, Montana
224. Ladarius Gunter, CB, Miami (Fla)
225. Michael Dyer, RB, Louisville
225. Takoby Cofield, OT, Duke
226. Jarvis Harrison, OG, Texas A&M
228. Andy Gallik, C, Boston College
229. Jamarcus (J.J.) Nelson, WR, UAB
230. Sage Harold, OLB, James Madison
231. Shane Carden, QB, East Carolina
232. Laurence Gibson, OT, Virginia Tech
233. Will Johnson, PK/P, Texas St.
234. Jeff Luc, ILB, Cincinnati
235. Tyler Varga, FB, Yale
236. Darryl Baldwin, OT, Ohio St.
237. Bryan Bennett, QB, Southeastern Louisiana
238. Forrestal Hickman, OT, Missouri S&T
239. Antoine Everett, OG, McNeese St.
240. Austin Hill, WR, Arizona
241. John Crockett, RB, North Dakota St.
242. Ryan Russell, DE, Purdue
243. J.R. Tavai, OLB, USC
244. Xzavier Dickson, DE, Alabama
245. Cedric Thompson, S, Minnesota
246. Zach Zenner, FB, South Dakota St.
247. Rob Crisp, OT, NC St.
248. Shane McDermott, C, Miami (Fla)
249. Akeem Hunt, RB, Purdue
250. Isaiah Johnson, S, Georgia Tech
251. *Deontay Greenberry, WR, Houston
252. Brock Hekking, DE, Nevada
253. David Parry, DT, Stanford
254. *DaVaris Daniels, WR, Notre Dame
255. Greg Mancz, C, Toledo
256. Andrew Hudson, DE, Washington
257. Cody Prewitt, S, Mississippi
258. Corey Crawford, DE, Clemson
259. Terry Poole, OT, San Diego St.
260. Charles Tuaau, DT, Texas A&M-Commerce
261. Doniel Gambrell, OT, Notre Dame College (OH)
262. Andrew Donnal, OT, Iowa
263. Anthony Jefferson, S, UCLA
264. Jake Smith, C, Louisville
265. Dreamius Smith, RB, West Virginia
266. Garry Peters, CB, Clemson
267. Raheem Mostert, RB, Purdue
268. Bobby Richardson, DT, Indiana
269. *Chris Hackett, S, TCU
270. Donald Celiscar, CB, Western Michigan
271. Ethan Farmer, DT, North Carolina
272. Bernard Blake, CB, Colorado St.
273. Kyle Loomis, P, Portland St.
274. *Gerod Holliman, S, Louisville
275. Brandon Bridge, QB, South Alabama
276. Trey DePriest, ILB, Alabama
277. Dres Anderson, WR, Utah
278. DeAndre Smelter, WR, Georgia Tech
279. Connor Halliday, QB, Washington St.
280. R.J. Harris, WR, New Hampshire
281. Jamon Brown, OG, Louisville
282. Josue Matias, OG, Florida St.
283. Vernon Johnson, WR, Texas A&M-Commerce
284. Robert Myers, OG, Tennessee St.
285. Sam Carter, S, TCU
286. *Josh Robinson, RB, Mississippi St.
287. DeAndre Carter, WR, Sacramento St.
288. Aundrey Walker, OT, USC
289. Cody Fajardo, QB, Nevada
290. Marcus Murphy, RB, Missouri
291. Evan Spencer, WR, Ohio St.
292. Sean Hickey, OT, Syracuse
293. Garrett Safron, QB, Sacramento St.
294. Andrew Turzilli, WR, Rutgers
295. Bobby Hart, OT, Florida St.
296. Ricky Collins, WR, Texas A&M-Commerce
297. Deon Long, WR, Maryland
298. Grant Hedrick, QB, Boise St.
299. Adrian Coxson, WR, Stony Brook
300. Curtis Grant, ILB, Ohio St.