Final Mock of 2018

Enter your Mock Drafts for the Dallas Cowboys in this forum
sandyf
Sigmund Freud
Sigmund Freud

Final Mock of 2018

Post by sandyf » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:41 pm

Final Mock – guessing like everyone else

What I do know is Dallas like Vita Vea, Leighton Vander Esch, D.J. Moore, Taven Bryan, Harrison Phillips, Anthony Miller, Equanimeous St. Brown, Tarvarius Moore, Darius Fountain, Desmond Harrison, Nyheim Hines, Mark Walton, David Wells, Dalton Schultz, Darius Leonard, Derwin James, Roquan Smith, Braden Smith and a couple of others (late rounder types). They would like to get 5 or 6 of these guys and preferably without moving up in the first round for any of them.

I know they view St. Brown, Miller, Moore and Hines as third/fourth round guys. See D.J. Moore, Smith, Bryan, and Phillips as second round guys and only Vea and Vander Esch as first round guys although told that they believe Vander Esch could get pushed into second because their still is a medical concern. Medicals will also affect Miller and Schultz draft status. Also understand that they are willing to move around in the draft a lot if the situation presents itself. They see Roquan Smith going to San Francisco and James going early unless a number of rumored trades go down that would push him into the teens, and then they will try to trade up for him.

19. Vita Vea DT Washington – will play 1 tech and 3 tech, big body that will help immediately.

35. Leighton Vander Esch OLB Boise State – believe if he is on the board Dallas will trade up for him, would take Lee’s spot eventually but would be MIKE until then with Smith as SAM especially with RPO calls on offensive.

50. Braden Smith OG Auburn – our starting LG

64. Anthony Miller WR Memphis – just a perfect fit for the offensive

81. Tarvarius Moore FS Southern Mississippi –

95. Nyheim Hines RB North Carolina St. –

116. Dalton Schultz TE Stanford –

137, 171, 192, 193, 208, 236 and 4th in 2019 for Earl Thomas FS

UDFA:
Mark Linehan QB Idaho
Brett Toth OT Army
Larry Allen OG Harvard
Troy Apke SS Penn St.
Peter Kalambayi OLB Stanford
Kyle Hicks RB TCU
Kendrick Norton DT Miami
Justin Lawler DE SMU
Maea Teuhema OG LSU
Darius Fountain WR Northern Iowa
Cowboys Fan for over 45 years.
\"Cherish one's friends for in the end that is all one has! Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ...holy sh!t...what a ride!\"

John
Site Man-at-Arms
Site Man-at-Arms

Re: Final Mock of 2018

Post by John » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:51 pm

You picked two of them right Sandy! Except Vander Esch in 1st. :biggrin: :thbravo:
Guessed the TE too!
"I'm Batman!"

Fairweather
All-Pro
All-Pro

Re: Final Mock of 2018

Post by Fairweather » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:21 pm

:shock:
I Am Ironman. The Suit And I Are One.