Cowboys expected to Coach a team at Sr. Bowl

List of players for the 2016 NFL Draft
RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Senior Bowl Chatter

Post by RAIDERRED » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:13 am

Wentz proved himself early to his teammates. Ohio State’s Braxton Miller was a star at quarterback for the Buckeyes before switching to receiver this past season. He’s competing for the North squad along with Wentz this week.

“The way he comes in the huddle is demanding and I love it,” Miller said. “He brings a leadership role, which the quarterback needs. When he comes in the huddle, people have to listen. I like his command. He presents himself well. That really caught my eye.”
#ZEKEMODE
"He's a humble kid," notes Brown. "He's a very intelligent kid. He talks about a lot of things other than football. He's interested in a lot of things other than football. But he wants to be the greatest to put on pads, so I'm going to help him get there."

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Senior Bowl Chatter

Post by RAIDERRED » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:14 am

Wentz does have one strength many quarterbacks coming out of college don’t. He ran a pro-style offense and not the spread attack that makes the transition more challenging.

“I checked to run plays, called audibles, understanding fronts and protections,” Wentz said. “I think that gives me an edge moving forward. This is all relatable to stuff I’ve run before.”
#ZEKEMODE
"He's a humble kid," notes Brown. "He's a very intelligent kid. He talks about a lot of things other than football. He's interested in a lot of things other than football. But he wants to be the greatest to put on pads, so I'm going to help him get there."