List of players for the 2016 NFL Draft
RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Jakeem Grant, WR Texas Tech

Post by RAIDERRED » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:41 pm

HT WT HANDS ARMS WING SPAN 40 TIME
-- -- -- -- -- --
For the season, the 5-foot-6, 160-pound speedster caught 90 passes for 1,268 yards and 10 touchdowns. He set career bests for catches, yardage, yards per catch and touchdowns this season.
#ZEKEMODE
"He's a humble kid," notes Brown. "He's a very intelligent kid. He talks about a lot of things other than football. He's interested in a lot of things other than football. But he wants to be the greatest to put on pads, so I'm going to help him get there."

34yearsnow
War Room Member
War Room Member

Re: Jakeem Grant, WR Texas Tech

Post by 34yearsnow » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:13 pm

I'm sure some on here think that Lucky Whitehead is quick......take a gander at this guy.
"How do we begin to covet? We covet what we see everyday"....Hannibal Lechter...The Silence of the Lambs

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:36 am

Luke Rodgers@thelukerodgers
Texas Tech WR Jakeem Grant just clocked a 40 yard dash in the 4.1 range. #Saints scout had him at 4.10. Fastest 40 ever.
#ZEKEMODE
"He's a humble kid," notes Brown. "He's a very intelligent kid. He talks about a lot of things other than football. He's interested in a lot of things other than football. But he wants to be the greatest to put on pads, so I'm going to help him get there."

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:03 pm

Jakeem Grant, 5'6 with a 9 foot 9 inch broad jump, 15 reps at 225 pounds
#ZEKEMODE

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:18 pm

Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein 2 minutes ago
Writing up Jakeem Grant from Texas Tech & he reminds me of Trindon Holliday, except able to be an impactful receiver. Good football player.
#ZEKEMODE