List of players for the 2016 NFL Draft
RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Official NFL Combine Thread: 2/26

Post by RAIDERRED » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:41 pm

Chatter Here.
#ZEKEMODE
"He's a humble kid," notes Brown. "He's a very intelligent kid. He talks about a lot of things other than football. He's interested in a lot of things other than football. But he wants to be the greatest to put on pads, so I'm going to help him get there."

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Official NFL Combine Thread: 2/26

Post by RAIDERRED » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:42 pm

DAY 3 ARRIVALS*: Group 7 (DL), Group 8 (DL), Group 9 (LB)

Thursday
February 25, 2016 Travel to Indianapolis* ~ Registration ~ Hospital Pre-Exam & X-rays ~ Orientation ~ Interviews
Friday
February 26, 2016 Measurements ~ Medical Examinations ~ Media ~ Interviews
Saturday
February 27, 2016 NFLPA Meeting ~ Psychological Testing ~ Bench Press ~ Interviews
Sunday
February 28, 2016 On-Field Workout (timing, stations, skill drills) ~ Departure fro
#ZEKEMODE
"He's a humble kid," notes Brown. "He's a very intelligent kid. He talks about a lot of things other than football. He's interested in a lot of things other than football. But he wants to be the greatest to put on pads, so I'm going to help him get there."

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:17 am

On Saturday, quarterback Jeff Driskel will crouch down in a three-point stance to run the 40-yard dash on the turf at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.

"My straight-line 40 speed is going to be a lot better than people think," Driskel told The News-Star earlier this week from Boca Raton, Florida. "I'm looking forward to that opportunity there.
#ZEKEMODE

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:26 am

Group 1 (PK, ST, OL), Group 2 (OL), Group 3 (RB)
Friday: On-field workout (timing, stations, skill drills)/departure from Indianapolis
#ZEKEMODE

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:28 am

Patrick Woo ‏@P_Woo 20 minutes ago Indianapolis, IN
Love timing 40s. One of my favorite things to do. 1st day to do it at #NFLCombine. Teams go with hand times rather than NFL Network times
#ZEKEMODE

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:31 am

USA TODAY Sports NFL ‏@usatoday_nfl 2 minutes ago
ICYMI: Teams say Carson Wentz early favorite to be first QB picked (@TomPelissero) @NDSUathletics @NDSU
#ZEKEMODE

MattN
War Room Member
War Room Member

Post by MattN » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:19 am

RAIDERRED wrote:
USA TODAY Sports NFL ‏@usatoday_nfl 2 minutes ago
ICYMI: Teams say Carson Wentz early favorite to be first QB picked (@TomPelissero) @NDSUathletics @NDSU
:shock:

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:39 am

Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 55 seconds ago
Miss. State QB Dak Prescott, Colorado State WR Rashard Higgins and Miss. State WR De’Runnya Wilson all said they grew up Dallas Cowboys fans
#ZEKEMODE

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:39 am

Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 4 minutes ago
Michigan State OT Jack Conklin on the best pass rusher he faced at MSU: "Randy Gregory. His first 3 steps off the ball are insanely quick."
#ZEKEMODE

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:40 am

Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 7 minutes ago
Jason Garrett on @nflnetwork: We won't visit w/ Wentz at combine. Spent week w/ him in Mobile. Said they'll visit with 5 or 6 QBs they like.
#ZEKEMODE

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:40 am

Louis Riddick ‏@LRiddickESPN 12 minutes ago
Joey Bosa 6052 269.
DeForest Buckner 6070 291
#ZEKEMODE

34yearsnow
War Room Member
War Room Member

Post by 34yearsnow » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:11 am

RAIDERRED wrote:
Louis Riddick ‏@LRiddickESPN 12 minutes ago
Joey Bosa 6052 269.
DeForest Buckner 6070 291
Bosa trying to say he doesn't fit in a 3-4.
"How do we begin to covet? We covet what we see everyday"....Hannibal Lechter...The Silence of the Lambs

34yearsnow
War Room Member
War Room Member

Post by 34yearsnow » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:13 am

Louisiana Tech big man Vernon Butler has been timing under five seconds in the 40 during training and is expecting to touch near 32 inches in the vertical jump.

Darius Latham of Indiana will weigh in at 320 pounds, and from all accounts, he's in really good shape. He has the potential to run under five seconds in the 40, and I'm told he'll turn in good shuttle times.

I'm expecting good testing marks from Mississippi State junior Linebacker Beniquez Brown. He'll weigh in the low 230s, will time on the low 4.6s in the 40, and time in the low sevens in the three-cone after completing 25-plus reps on the bench. Brown met with the Detroit Lions for an official interview on Thursday.
"How do we begin to covet? We covet what we see everyday"....Hannibal Lechter...The Silence of the Lambs

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:24 am

Walter Cherepinsky ‏@walterfootball 6 minutes ago
#Baylor DL Andrew Billings checks in at 6-0, 5/8, 311 with 33-inch arms at the NFL Combine
#ZEKEMODE

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:25 am

Rotoworld NFL Draft ‏@Rotoworld_Draft 3 minutes ago
Mackensie Alexander sitting out the Combine
#ZEKEMODE