Pro Day Updates *Cowboys Related

List of players for the 2016 NFL Draft
RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Pro Day Updates *Cowboys Related

Post by RAIDERRED » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:25 am

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 18 minutes ago
Titans will get a good look at FSU's Jalen Ramsey. Jon Robinson, Blake Beddingfield, Mike Mularkey, Dick LeBeau slated to be here, I'm told.
#ZEKEMODE
"He's a humble kid," notes Brown. "He's a very intelligent kid. He talks about a lot of things other than football. He's interested in a lot of things other than football. But he wants to be the greatest to put on pads, so I'm going to help him get there."

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:45 am

Albert BreerVerified account @AlbertBreer
30 NFL teams (No Saints, Bengals) at FSU. 4 GMs (Robinson, Licht, Whaley, Colbert) and 2 HCs (Tomlin, Mularkey) are here.
#ZEKEMODE
"He's a humble kid," notes Brown. "He's a very intelligent kid. He talks about a lot of things other than football. He's interested in a lot of things other than football. But he wants to be the greatest to put on pads, so I'm going to help him get there."

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:35 am

Eric Galko ‏@OptimumScouting 14 minutes ago
On Jalen Ramsey, I prefer him offering more safety value than cornerback. But most I've spoken with say he's more likely to play CB in NFL.
#ZEKEMODE

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:38 pm

Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 6 minutes ago
Jalen Ramsey on only 3 INTs: "I wasn't tested a lot...Look at my film, I'm stripping the ball...I'm always around the ball. I'm a ballhawk."
#ZEKEMODE

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:57 pm

Cowboys in attendance.
Zach Greenwell ‏@zach_greenwell
George Fant having a monster day. I'm told he's now 6-4, 296(!!!) pounds. He had a 37" vertical and 4.83 40-yd dash, opened lot of eyes.
Zach Greenwell ‏@zach_greenwell
Worked out as a TE today as well
#ZEKEMODE

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:15 pm

Greg Gabriel ‏@greggabe 24 minutes ago
Su'a Cravens agent is making a huge mistake saying no to Private workouts. It's a very important part of the process and it will cost Su'a $
#ZEKEMODE

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:35 am

NFL Draft Diamonds ‏@DraftDiamonds
11 #NFL teams were at Nevada's Pro Day to include #Cowboys #Patriots #Jaguars #Lions #Bucs #Chargers
Christian Shanafelt ‏@ChrisShanafelt
Pro-day #s for #Nevada RB Don Jackson:
40: 4.47
Vert: 38
Shuttle: 4.1
Broad: 10'
#ZEKEMODE

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:36 am

Kayce SmithVerified account @KayceSmithESPN
UT WR Marquez North elected to run his 40 again after clocking a 4.48 at the combine. Ran a 4.42. One scout clocked a 4.39.
#ZEKEMODE

34yearsnow
War Room Member
War Room Member

Post by 34yearsnow » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:20 am

RAIDERRED wrote:
Kayce SmithVerified account @KayceSmithESPN
UT WR Marquez North elected to run his 40 again after clocking a 4.48 at the combine. Ran a 4.42. One scout clocked a 4.39.
shhhhhh.
"How do we begin to covet? We covet what we see everyday"....Hannibal Lechter...The Silence of the Lambs

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:29 am

The Cat is out of the bag...
May sneak into the 4th round.
#ZEKEMODE

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:00 pm

Tony Pauline ‏@TonyPauline
I'm hearing unofficial times in the high 4.5's for Pharoh Cooper today...
#ZEKEMODE

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:49 pm

NFL Draft Bible ‏@NFLDraftBible
#Maryland Pro Day: Bears, Bills, Broncos, Colts, Cowboys, Eagles, Packers, Giants, Raiders all in attendance. About 20 #NFL scouts here.
#ZEKEMODE

34yearsnow
War Room Member
War Room Member

Post by 34yearsnow » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:58 pm

RAIDERRED wrote:
Tony Pauline ‏@TonyPauline
I'm hearing unofficial times in the high 4.5's for Pharoh Cooper today...
Brugler likes Pharoh....I think he's the third best "slot" behind Shepard and Braxton Miller.

Thing is...all three can play outside too.
"How do we begin to covet? We covet what we see everyday"....Hannibal Lechter...The Silence of the Lambs

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:21 pm

Like that Caroo guy too.
#ZEKEMODE

34yearsnow
War Room Member
War Room Member

Post by 34yearsnow » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:30 pm

RAIDERRED wrote:Like that Caroo guy too.
He's a straight outside guy, don't you think????