The *Confirmed* 30 Visits List

List of players for the 2016 NFL Draft
RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: The 30 Visits List

Post by RAIDERRED » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:05 am

#ZEKEMODE
"He's a humble kid," notes Brown. "He's a very intelligent kid. He talks about a lot of things other than football. He's interested in a lot of things other than football. But he wants to be the greatest to put on pads, so I'm going to help him get there."

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:54 am

NationalFootballPost ‏@FootballPost 4 minutes ago
Norfolk St. LB Deon King visits Cowboys, works out for Broncos, Raiders, 49ers, Colts, Redskins
Don't know the nature of the visit. Most likely a private workout.
#ZEKEMODE
"He's a humble kid," notes Brown. "He's a very intelligent kid. He talks about a lot of things other than football. He's interested in a lot of things other than football. But he wants to be the greatest to put on pads, so I'm going to help him get there."

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:28 am

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 8 minutes ago
Cowboys have hosted a ton of prospects the last three days. Here's a list of 22 of them (6 QBs in the group) ...
#ZEKEMODE

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:04 pm

Albert BreerVerified account‏@AlbertBreer
Also, add Norfolk St LB Deion King, Mizzou G Connor McGovern, Oregon St G Isaac Seumalo to Dallas' list. Updated
#ZEKEMODE

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:41 pm

Now we can add the following: Notre Dame wide receiver Will Fuller, Missouri guard Connor McGovern, Oregon State guard Isaac Seumalo, Clemson defensive end Kevin Dodd, UCLA defensive tackle Kevin Clark, West Virginia safety Karl Joseph, Colorado State safety Cory James and Norfolk State linebacker Deon King.
Kevin Clark makes 29.
#ZEKEMODE

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:15 pm

And Cory James makes 30.
#ZEKEMODE

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:29 pm

F.Y.I.

I will work on expanding these profiles now that we know the 30.
#ZEKEMODE