List of players for the 2016 NFL Draft
RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Dallas Day Invites

Post by RAIDERRED » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:51 pm

34, is this Nila?
#ZEKEMODE
"He's a humble kid," notes Brown. "He's a very intelligent kid. He talks about a lot of things other than football. He's interested in a lot of things other than football. But he wants to be the greatest to put on pads, so I'm going to help him get there."

34yearsnow
War Room Member
War Room Member

Post by 34yearsnow » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:18 pm

Yes it is......I'm not sure who's on the other side.
"How do we begin to covet? We covet what we see everyday"....Hannibal Lechter...The Silence of the Lambs

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:41 pm

NFL Draft Diamonds ‏@DraftDiamonds 2 hours ago
Dallas local day included Trevone Boykin, TCU QB; MJ McFarland, Texas TE; & Jason Neil, UTSA DL/LB/FB.
#ZEKEMODE
"He's a humble kid," notes Brown. "He's a very intelligent kid. He talks about a lot of things other than football. He's interested in a lot of things other than football. But he wants to be the greatest to put on pads, so I'm going to help him get there."

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:52 pm

Jalen MillsVerified account‏@Mills_Island
Blessed and thankful for the opportunity to showcase my skills at Dallas Day 2016!
#ZEKEMODE

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:55 pm

Marcus Hutchins ‏@MHutch65 2 hours ago
Blessing today #dallascowboys #dallasday #NFLDraft16

on the left,
Jeff Schoettmer, LB North Carolina...Profile

on the right,
http://www.texassports.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5156

Have no clue who is in the middle.
#ZEKEMODE

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:59 pm

Brandon George ‏@DMN_George 3 hours ago
Two ex Oklahoma Sooners also at Dallas Day with Cowboys today: LB Frank Shannon (Dallas Skyline HS) and OG Nila Kasitati (Euless Trinity HS)
#ZEKEMODE

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:19 pm

Some of the eligible players on the list, such as Baylor’s Corey Coleman and TCU’s Josh Doctson did not attend because they were visiting other NFL teams in the Top 30 visits.
However, the Cowboys did have a few standout players at their stadium on Friday, including LSU safety Jalen Mills, who is projected to be picked on Day 2 of the draft, somewhere in the second or third round.

Other players who were at the workout included TCU quarterback Trevone Boykin, Colorado State wide receiver Rashard Higgins and Texas Tech receiver Jakeem Grant. Texas tight end M.J. McFarland, Oklahoma guard Nila Kasitati and Baylor wide receiver Jay Lee also participated. A pair of SEC standouts – Arkansas running back Jonathan Williams and Alabama’s A’Shawn Robinson were also eligible to participate because of their DFW high school ties.
#ZEKEMODE

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:38 pm

Updated with 24 of close to 40 that we brought in.
#ZEKEMODE

RAIDERRED
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by RAIDERRED » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:53 pm

More courtesy of the internet.

Cedric Gilbert-WR-ACU
Chris Moore-K-Northwestern State
Brent Nicholson-LS-Lamar
Mandel Dixon-TE-Tulsa
William McGehee-OL-Arizona
James Banks-RB-Mississippi College
Jason Neill-TE-UTSA
#ZEKEMODE